Devices I’ve used to take photos on my blog:
- Sony Xperia T LT30p
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Express 3 GoPhone (current)
- Nikon COOLPIX L840 (current)
- Adobe Lightroom (previously)
- I normally begin editing my photos starting with the tone. I adjust the exposure, brightness, or saturation; sometimes all three. The next step is to adjust the white balance; I don’t always use this tool, however if I do it’s normally to adjust the temperature. The last step will be to adjust the curve; this is probably my favorite tool to use.
Note: I love taking photos in the natural light; I’ve learned that this is what I enjoy best.
- 11 years of amateur photography; it all started with my dad giving me his old Sony camcorder when I was 11-Years-Old!
- 7 years of photo/video for work purposes (paid).
- Once planned a stylized photo shoot for a fitness NPO.
- Taken photos throughout Hawaii (Big Island, Oahu, & Maui) and I look forward to being able to photograph the rest of the world!